Teatime at the Dead Letter Office?
Since my parcel missed your leaving Sydney I thought I'd try and recall its contents for you.
I remember there was a handmade blueberry candle from the tourist store in the main street. I think there may have been a bundle of incense of some unusual aroma. There were healthy chocolate biscuits from the healthy foods aisle; perhaps organic teabags as well, but don't quote me on that. Oh yeah, and I threw in a pack some of my favorite cheap supermarket teatowels, the ones that come in purple and white. And I wrote some waffle on a piece of paper that had a gold heart embossed on the top. Think the envelope was gold.
Well, I hope you would've liked your extremely belated gift, my lovely. Happy Whatever it was meant to celebrate.
I remember there was a handmade blueberry candle from the tourist store in the main street. I think there may have been a bundle of incense of some unusual aroma. There were healthy chocolate biscuits from the healthy foods aisle; perhaps organic teabags as well, but don't quote me on that. Oh yeah, and I threw in a pack some of my favorite cheap supermarket teatowels, the ones that come in purple and white. And I wrote some waffle on a piece of paper that had a gold heart embossed on the top. Think the envelope was gold.
Well, I hope you would've liked your extremely belated gift, my lovely. Happy Whatever it was meant to celebrate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home