"Calling all poets!!"
I saw this in the paper. The deadline's a bit close, but here it is anyway.
"FREE Poetry Competition - 1st Prize is $2,000
2006 Annual Open Competition
Closing date - 31 August 2006
Include postal details with poem
Poem must be no longer than 25 lines
Only ONE entry per person
Galaxy Poetry Association
e-mail: galaxypoetry@bigpond.com
Mail: PO Box 1628, CAPALABA (no, I've never heard of it either), QLD, 4157
Fax: (07) 3823 2783
www.galaxypoetry.com"
Listen...they are calling you.
*
By the way, wildoat-2, this blog isn't supposed to be competitive, between you and me, I mean. Just something to read on that porch when we are eighty. I feel eighty today. (Day 28, y'see...)
"FREE Poetry Competition - 1st Prize is $2,000
2006 Annual Open Competition
Closing date - 31 August 2006
Include postal details with poem
Poem must be no longer than 25 lines
Only ONE entry per person
Galaxy Poetry Association
e-mail: galaxypoetry@bigpond.com
Mail: PO Box 1628, CAPALABA (no, I've never heard of it either), QLD, 4157
Fax: (07) 3823 2783
www.galaxypoetry.com"
Listen...they are calling you.
*
By the way, wildoat-2, this blog isn't supposed to be competitive, between you and me, I mean. Just something to read on that porch when we are eighty. I feel eighty today. (Day 28, y'see...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home